For some, the holidays can be a challenge financially. Here are six great ways to make sure you stay on track with your budget.
1. Get free shipping – Every December there is a free shipping day with approximately 1000 merchants with delivery by Christmas Eve. Visit freeshippingday.com for more information.
2. Plan for the extras – Remember to factor in postage and gift wrap when purchase gifts. Don’t forget tape too! Also, a great way to save on wrapping paper is to buy after the holidays for next year.
4. Pay with cash – It is easier to track your spending when you use cash and it keeps you from overspending because when you’re out of cash, you can’t buy anything more!
5. Chart your spending – Write down each person you want to buy a gift for. Whenever you have purchased a gift for someone, write the item and price next to their name. This helps you remember who you have already bought a gift for as well.
6. Follow Couponing to Christmas – Coupon to Christmas with me by clicking on the Couponing to Christmas icon on my sidebar to the right to see all of the great gift deals!